Employment with JFS
Current Employment Opportunities:
JFS Program Coordinator (P/T):
JFS is seeking a part-time program development professional. Reporting to the Director of Clinical & Social Services, this part-time JFS Program Coordinator (20 hours/week) is responsible for initiating, planning and implementing social and human services programs appropriate to a wide demographic range of community members.
Specific responsibilities include:
- With input from JFS clinical staff, develop and implement broad-based community outreach and educational programs on a variety of topics that are social service in nature.
- Work closely with JFS Volunteer Coordinator to develop and implement broad-based volunteer opportunities and programs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with community partners for the purpose of generating ideas and suggestions for outreach/volunteer programming, and after-action follow up.
- Attend various community events to increase outreach and assess community needs.
- Maintain records pertinent to established and new programs, including planning calendars, partner contact information
- Assist appropriate staff in developing marketing and communications vehicles including flyers and newsletter articles, both print and electronic
- Assist grant-writing staff, as appropriate, with both data and narrative information
- Attend weekly JFS staff meetings
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related discipline such as social work, psychology, education or human services
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with proven program planning and execution skills
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in technology-based data collection, information management, and communications
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite products
- Social media experience and competency
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated honesty, integrity, and adherence to principles of confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Interested candidates should submit their letter of interest and resume to JFS Director of Clinical & Social Services: Limor.Schwartz@ShalomRaleigh.org